Friday Favorites: Good Chilean Wine, Cute Camo Bag, Resident Care Bags, Million Dollar Listing and the Best Whoopie Pies

▷ @heather_rosehill - Heather 🌸 Stillufsen - Hello Weekend ...



Happy weekend Besties! I so love Easter weekend. Like a lot of us, our Easter is going to look a little different this year but we are going to make the Best of it. Our day will be live streaming of Mass and pick up Easter dinner but I do think I will add in my Get Dressed Challenge and dress for dinner. 

As I do most Fridays, I am linking up with ErikaAndreaNarci to share what brings me Joy

1) Cono Sur Viognier

Cono Sur Bicicleta Reserva Viognier, Colchagua Valley, Chile

If you are looking for a wine that is a little different but at a Good price point, the Bicicleta Viognier from Cono Sur is an excellent choice.  I bought this at Wegman's a few weeks ago as a total impulse purchase and have bought several bottles since.


Coming out of Chile, this is a really Good wine for under about $12. It has floral notes but they are not overly aggressive and this wine would be perfect with spicy Asian dishes or seafood. Chilean wines in general are typically a very Good product for the money, so if you want to branch out this spring, I would highly recommend this wine.

2) Camo Bag from Stella & Dot




A month ago if you asked me if I was into the camo fashion trend, I would have said that it was totally not me. Flash forward to my Stella & Dot party and I have started to fall in love with camo, well at least the way that Stella & Dot are showing camo.

How cute is this bag? I love the strap and the pink and lavender stripes. It makes it totally preppy camo and I am here for it.


This is a magazine style tote and you can fit a laptop in it. I can assure you that even though my laptop is not leaving my house these days, I did pop my lap top into this bag and it fit perfectly. The shoulder strap that gives it a pop of color it adjustable and removable. The bag also has a Good amount of pockets. For the win!

I can totally see using this bag well into the fall too. If you are interested in this bag or seeing what other fun things Stella & Dot has right now, my party link is open through April 11th. 

Please don't forget that Running Daddy and I will be making a personal donation to No Kid Hungry on behalf of everyone who shops through my link. We will give $5 for every purchase up to $99 and $10 for every purchase over $100. Remember, the link closes on Saturday, April 11th.

3) Resident Care Bags




Have you been wanting to find a way to honor health care workers or practice a random act of kindness for those on the front lines during the COVID-19 crisis? Well you can help today by purchasing one of these wipeable bags filled with necessities for medical residents. All you need to do is Venmo or PayPal Susanne.yesse@gmail.com $25.00

Susanne told me that for every bag donated she will match a bag plus give each person a $25 Dot coupon.

I sponsored one this week and I am so glad I did. 

4) Million Dollar Listing

I mentioned last week that Hockey Guy and I were really in the show My Lottery Dream Home.  Well since we finished up the most recent season, we have also really gotten into Million Dollar Listing, both New York and LA. For a Bravo show, this is pretty benign, and you know that I love my Bravo. Plus Hockey Guy is almost in high school and he can handle a little language being bleeped out. 

We have watched the most recent seasons of New York and LA.  Now I think we are going to reach way back into the LA series and watch from there. You know why...we have nothing but time.

5) Cape Whoopies



My sister sent me the most amazing care package for my quarantine big birthday. It had gluten free lobster mac n' cheese, a lobster bake and gluten free whoopie pies. OMG.  All the things that I love and they are all gluten fee. Whoopie pies are the official dessert of Maine and these from Cape Whoopies are one of the Best desserts I have ever had. And I had the gluten free version.

If someone you know needs a little lift right now, these would be a really Good treat to send them. There website is here

Quick question for my Besties...isn't there a whoopie pie season? Like in the fall or something? If you know, please enlighten me in the comments. 

Wishing you a Good weekend, Happy Passover, Happy Easter and if you are on the front lines of this country as a medical personnel, retail worker, freight rail worker, first responder or truck driver, please know that every day you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I will see you back here next week!


1 comment

  1. Happy Easter My Friend- hope you have a wonderful weekend! LOVE that camo bag btw- adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.