What We Wore



Hey there Besties! This was kind of a crazy week and I needed to keep super focused on my day job and start my work day early, so I didn't have a ton of time to take photos. That said, I am super happy that people joined in still to share their outfits and how fashion brought them Joy

Here's what I wore this week:

We had some cooler temps last week so I was able to grab this layered sweatshirt combo that I love. When I say that Stella & Dot is effortless, this is exactly what I am talking about. I am looking forward to wearing the black sweatshirt part this summer minus the shirttail with just some shorts or white jeans.


I have also been busting out some shorts lately as it turned super hot.


Are you ready to get to our guests and see what they wore this week? Let's go!

Brian


Michele N





Jacqueline


HJ


Jennifer S

Rachel



Shannon

Stephanie T


Week after week, they all look so Good! All of the people who join in just exude confidence and style. I cannot wait to see what they have in store for us next week!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.