Friday Favorites: Skinny Pina Colada, Gluten Free Cookies, Beverly Hills Housewives, Get Dressed Challenge and Christian Yoga

Heather Stillufsen on Twitter: "Sometimes you just have to let it ...



We are in for some rain over the next few days. It is April after all but I have enjoyed being outside during the pandemic. It's Friday and I think we all need a little distraction, so I am linking up with ErikaAndreaNarci to share what is bringing me Joy this week. Rain or no rain.

1) Skinny Pina Colada


The beach club where we stay in Hilton Head makes the Best skinny pina colada. I have been trying to duplicate it or at least come close and now I think I have a Good substitute.
I thinking a lot earlier this week about if we will be able to do any trips this summer or even this year. I am trying to not get ahead of myself but I am really missing the low country.

I had asked Running Daddy to try to find the Bubly pineapple water and he did find it. Yes! Here is how I made a cocktail with all of the taste of a pina colada without all of the heaviness.

1 shot of malibu and then fill the rest of the glass with the pineapple Bubly. If you have it, a slice of fresh pineapple always makes things Better

2) Immaculate Double Chocolate Cookies



One of the things that I really I really miss about being gluten free is break and bake cookies. Seriously, I love break and bake and make them all the time for Running Daddy and Hockey Guy. I am not much of a baker so that is why I love break and beak. I mean who doesn't love cookies in about 15 minutes?

Immaculate makes gluten free break and bake cookies and they are so Good. I am currently loving the double chocolate. If you want a quick gluten free treat check these out.

3) Beverly Hills Housewives


real housewives of beverly hills cheers GIF by Bravo TV

The premier of Beverly Hills Housewives...all I can say is WOW. After years of being so ho hum on this show and last season with Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy...Noooooo. Well, holy smokes is this show on this season. They came in with a bang.

I cannot take my eyes off of Dorit, whom I don't even like, and Erika. They both look so beautiful.

I really like Garcelle and I think we are finally seeing the real Kyle.


real housewives GIF by Slice

4) Get Dressed Challenge Week 4



I am having so much fun with the Get Dressed Challenge. The Best part is how many of my girlfriends from all over the country are joining in. Feel free to send me in your photos if you get dressed and want to be profiled on The Get Dressed Challenge next week. I may even have a give away coming up!

5) Christian Yoga

I mentioned last week that I was enjoying some yoga on demand in the late afternoon after I shut down my work. This week I found Christian yoga with Caroline Williams and it is just what I need right now. She does real yoga and is very Good at cues. The Best part is that the spiritual part of this yoga is Christian based. The one for anxiety was just perfect yesterday and a way to just calm me down for the night. If you are looking for a way to calm your mind, get a work out and spend a little time in your day focused on Jesus, then this is just perfect for you.

That is what I have for this week. Be sure to stop by on Monday because I will be posting the questions for Monthly Musings with Holly and Patty (that we will link up next Thursday, April 30) and this month we will be talking about Spring and Summer Fashion. That could be a very interesting topic considering the world we are living in!

Have a Good weekend Besties!

10 comments

  1. Christina,

    Feel free to join me in the Get Dressed Challenge next week. Just email me a photo at GoodBetterBestfood.blogspot.com

    Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

    Have the Best weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cocktail sounds perfect and I may have to give the Housewives a shot..we shall see....have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the pina colada. Perfect for sipping outdoors. I have been so frustrated with RHOBH the past few years but right off the bat, this season is amazing! Just watch the first episode and you will be hooked.

      Have a Good weekend cute friend!
      Patty

      Delete
  3. I'm on a cocktail journey this year so I will have to give that skinny pina colada a try! We are finally getting nice weather here and it makes such a difference being able to be outside. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,

      Let me know what you think of the Skinny Colada. It has all the flavor without the heaviness. Keep us posted on your cocktail journey.

      Patty

      Delete
  4. Mmmm cookies! What I would give for cookies! :) We have been snacking so much lately the hubby doesn't want to make any "treats." Oh well. I'll try asking again tomorrow! Ha! Beverly Hills Housewives sounds good. A great distraction indeed! I hope you are having a great day so far and happy Friday!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So surprised at how Good Beverly Hills Housewives is this season. It has never been this Good! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment.

      Patty

      Delete
  5. We've been having lots of rain; I think our forecast shows rain every other day for the next two weeks. However, I'd rather the rain than the snow..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl,

    I hear you. I will take rain over snow any day! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.