Friday Favorites: Hallmarkie Awards, J Crew Factory Sale Finds, Better Eye Mask

Related image


It's Friday and I am linking up with ErikaAndreaNarci and The Blended Blog for a totally random list of things that are bringing me Joy as I try to kick the crud with my favorite four legged assistant who is personally no help. But he is cute.

1) DreamTime Spa Comforts Eye Pillow

Over the years I have had similar eye pillows but for the life of me I cannot find mine. I really don't like an eye mask that wraps around my head when I sleep but I do like these eye pillows. This one has lavender in it and does a really Good job blocking out the light. It has been really helpful this week when I didn't feel well.







2) J Crew Factory Finds

I have been wearing way to much black and grey this season so I decided to take advantage of the big J Crew Factory sale after Christmas. I was able to totally add color to my wardrobe without breaking the bank. Here are some of the Good deals I got.


I chose a a size 6

I have a feeling I will be wearing this top all year long. It was perfect under a cardigan this week and will help add color to this winter.

I chose a size small

While this top is shown in black above, I chose the icy rose color and just paired it with black pants.

If you need a few pieces to get you through until spring, almost everything is 50-60% off.

4) Hallmarkie Awards


This Sunday I was invited to attend a Hallmarkie Award party. It was basically like an Oscar party but for the 38 Hallmark Count Down to Christmas movies. We had the Best time. There was a voting pool for categories such as Best Movie, Best Bestie etc. The trivia board above was really hard...but I came out victorious. I won by only two points to a very formidable competitor. We were way ahead of everyone else.

Here is my prize!


5) Thankful Thursdays with Holly and me!

There will be more details to come, but Holly and I are starting a new gratitude link up called Thankful Thursdays on the last Thursday of the month. We will put up dates and topics soon. Feel free to comment or reach out directly to Holly or me if you want more details in the meantime.

Have the Best weekend. I am going back to snuggling with my Labrador who thinks he is my nursemaid.


6 comments

  1. Yeah! Can't wait for our Thankful Thursdays. Ok how jealous am I of your "Hallmarkie Party?" OMG that is brilliant- have a great weekend Patty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to embark on this link up journey with you sweet girl!

      Delete
  2. I love that ruffle top. Your and Holly’s new series sounds great! Happy weekend lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you can join us in the link up! Thanks for stopping by and commenting Andrea.

      Delete
  3. Speaking of JCrew factory finds, I scored the cutest $9 tule dresses for my little ladies AND scored $35 winter coats for next year from regular JCrew, love a good sale! Thanks for sharing and I hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice shopping skills there! I am try to score a coat for me too! Thank you for commenting and stopping by.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.