Friday Favorites April 7: Joy in Birthdays, pedicures, clothing, accessories






Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea for Friday favorites and sharing with you the things that I am finding Joy in this week.


1. Birthdays: My birthday was this week as was my mom's. Running Daddy loaded me up with Barre 3 classes and got me this super cute Barre 3 shirt.


Running Daddy picked me up the Trader Joe's gluten free mini cupcakes because he knows how much I like them.  They are really moist and don't have any after taste like a lot of gluten free baked goods.  Had to try both the vanilla and chocolate just to make sure....


2. Return of my favorite Bravo shows: This week Running Daddy and I were counting the days and hours until the return of Southern Charm 
 descendantsnet GIF
 and Real Housewives of New York.

Running Daddy and I love our Bravo, especially Southern Charm.

3. Spring Nail Color: Spring is here and it's time to lighten up on our fingers and toes.  I am wearing Bangle Jangle in this photo and I just love it.


Other great Essie options include: Lilacism and Ballet Slippers



4) Spring Pants: I am not sure why I stopped buying pants from Loft and Ann Taylor, but they do fit me so darn well.  This past week I picked up these cute pants from Loft and Ann Taylor.
Bi-Stretch Skinny pant in black Marisa, I took a size 6.


Grasaille ankle pants.  I found similar ones in a persimmon and mariner blue color.  Since the Kate style is a little curvy, I also took a size 6.

5. All things pink: Pink is my favorite color...period. While you can wear pink year round, I love this time of year because I can bust out my pink heavy wardrobe including lots of Lilly Pulitzer.  

This weekend I picked up these earrings  from my favorite little accessories store in my neighborhood.  It's all about fringe earrings this season and I needed something a little different and fun.


Pink seemed to be everywhere this week.  As I was meeting my sweet friend Miss K for coffee to talk work and life, I rounded the corner and saw this beautiful site:


It brought me such Joy.  

So these are my favorites for this week.  This weekend brings a lacrosse game, dinner for my birthday, Palm Sunday Mass, and then a beautiful tea in my friend's garden that I look forward to every year.

What did you love this week?  Hearing from you all brings me such Joy!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.