Hello Monday and Monthly Musings Topics



Hey Besties! I hope you had a Good weekend. Running Daddy and I went to our first movie in an actual theater in two and a half years and it is probably not the one you think it was! More on that later in the week.

I am linking up with Holly and Sarah for Hello Monday and sharing the topics for Monthly Musings later in the week. Holly and I will be hosting our monthly link-up this Thursday and in June we are talking all things summer travel. I think this is going to be very popular!




I hope you will link-up with Holly and me, link back to us, answer our fun questions about summer travel and read all of the other talented writers. I think this is going to be such a fun topic to read.
I will be back here Wednesday for What's Up Wednesday. I hope to see you then. 




1 comment

  1. Can't wait! Also can't wait to hear about the movie you saw :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.