Friday Favorites December 3 2021: A Good Hallmark Movie, Seasonal Coffee, the Best Tee, Fig Lip Color, and Rosemary Tree

 


Happy Friday Besties!  Whew, this has been a week.  Lots of year-end work, three hockey games, decking the halls and managing all of the packages hitting our doorstep. Anyone else with me? Taking a moment to step back and share all the things of the season that are bringing me Joy lately as I link up with Erika and Andrea for my Friday Favorites.


1. Five More Minutes



I finally watched this movie this week. I had been hesitant to watch this one because I thought I might not be ready due to the subject matter. I am treading lightly around my feelings this season. Nikki Deloach who stars in this movie also lost her dad this year and I know from interviews, this movie really had a piece of her heart.  


This movie is sweet, although at times I thought there were too many plot lines. It was kind of what I needed the night I watched it. I can tell you this, Nikki Deloach delivers in every movie she is in. She is fast becoming one of my favorite Hallmark actors. Nikki could read the phonebook and knock it out of the park. If you need a little sweetness and sentiment this holiday season, this is a Good one to catch.

If you watched this movie let me know what you thought of it in the comments below.


2. Trader Joe's Wintery Blend Coffee




I am not sure if this coffee is new to Trader Joe's or just new to the Good Better Best household, either way we are loving it. I purchased this on whim and I have a tendency to like flavored coffee. Running Daddy doesn't hate flavored coffee and has been known to have a mocha or pumpkin spice latte from time to time, but he doesn't want it every morning.

What I love about this coffee is that it doesn't scream "flavored coffee". This is a nice balance of cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns. I think it is the peppercorns that gives it something special. If you want a little warmth in your cup this holiday season without feeling like you are drinking a mashup of pumpkin pie with coffee this may be your answer. I actually bought our second canister today. I am all in.


3. Banana Republic Factory Timeless Tee

For about 18 months all of the tees were really flowy or boxy and that is not a Good look for me. I am small framed and too much fabric can make things look like they are wearing me. Enter the Timeless Tee from Banana Republic. This tee is super soft and is cut closer to the body. It's darn near perfect.



I grabbed the grey shown above in small and have worn it with several cardigans lately. I think I will try to stock up on a few more of these.

4. Ever Fig Lip




Oh the new Fig by Ever lip color is just delightful. Kind of pink, kind of mauve, just all wonderful. It's really the color that I am reaching for this season. It is super hydrating and just the right kiss of color. I have it on in the photo below.




5. Rosemary Tree




Anyone who said that money cannot buy happiness certainly doesn't have a rosemary tree from Trader Joe's. This little guy is bringing me such Joy. We don't have our Christmas tree yet, so I am just loving the rich, woodsy aroma this rosemary tree is providing in the kitchen. I am sitting next to this little beauty while writing and it is giving me all the Christmas feels. Need a unique hostess gift? These rosemary trees would totally fit the bill.


I hope your holiday season is off to a Good start Besties. Have the Best weekend and I will see you back here next week. 


3 comments

  1. I love that actress too- she is wonderful- glad you enjoyed the movie :) I was at TJ's yesterday- wish I had seen that tree- love love rosemary especially this time of year! Have a wonderful weekend friend XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, they have rosemary ones and Lavender ones at my store. But you know us Italian gals need the rosemary one. Happy weekend friend!

    Patty
    Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your graphic sweatshirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.