Friday Favorites: July 9, 2021-Rebel Coil Bracelet, Speed Dry Spray, Perfect Sandals, Light Body Oil and those Beverly Hills Housewives

 


Happy Friday Besties! I hope you had a Good holiday week and had a little rest and relaxation. I am still pushing hard around here but was able to have some fun with friends and get a little relaxation in. As I do on most Fridays, today I am linking up with  ErikaAndreaNarci to share a few things that brought me Joy this week. 

1. Rebel Coil Bracelet



How pretty is this thin Rebel Coil bracelet? It is so pretty, so luxe but has an under $20 price tag. Yes, you read that correctly! It comes in gold silver and rose gold. I stacked it with the Ulani stretch bracelet above and love the way it looks. 

I also have this bracelet in silver and made it a silver stacker the other day too with the Nicholette stretch bracelet. It's a totally different look in silver.


Three of these together would give you a totally designer look without the designer price tag. This look is classic, ageless and seasonless. I am in love with these beauties!

2. Color Wow Speed Dry Spray

 

I mentioned this product by Color Wow a few weeks ago in another post and I am still really liking it. It helps protect your hair when you blow it dry and cut drying time. I don't have a lot of hair so I don't necessarily need to speed up the dry time but it does seem to be helping with my hair styling and also protect my hair from damage. 

3) Estella Sandal

I really needed some dressier sandals because it has been a while since I have upgraded and purged my heeled sandals. I mean last year who really wore higher heeled sandals around the house? Two summers ago I busted up my ankle at the beginning of the summer and was only really focusing on what shoes would work well either with my orthopedic boot or would be supportive while my ankle was healing. 

Enter the Estella sandal from Toms for the summer of 2021.


This shoe is a really Good height but also has a great ankle strap. I have worn these all day and found them very comfortable. I have worn them with both pants and skirts and they are super versatile. If you are in need of some new sandals this summer you should really check these out.

4) Ever Body Oil

If you have been around this site over the last year you will know that I am a big convert to Ever clean beauty.  Full disclosure that I am an Ambassador. I can tell you that with my super sensitive skin, Ever is the Best skincare I have ever used.

Ever is really expanding its' product line and they just expanded their body care line. Now you can treat your whole body with the same amazing care that you have been able to treat your face.




The new body oil is so Good. It is totally moisturizing without being too heavy or greasy. It has the delightful scent of Bulgarian roses and helps firm and tone your skin.

It is surprisingly really Good in the summer after the sun or just out of the shower after shaving. This will definitely be part of my body care routine. 

5) Beverly Hills Housewives

Well, well, well. We finally have a real season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. After yawners with Teddie and Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy, we are finally getting some Good stuff.

Is Erika telling us the truth?


Are you Team Crystal or Team Sutton? Either way I am here for it!


And most of all...Kathy Hilton is a national treasure. Why have we been hiding her all these years?


Leave me all of your Housewives thoughts in the comments below.

That's all I have for this week. I hope you have the Best weekend!


2 comments

  1. Love those bracelets Patty and the Housewives always make me chuckle- have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy is the best. I love those sandals and bracelets. Have a beautiful weekend full of love, joy and hope.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.