What We Wore Wednesday--June 17



I mentioned last week that the Get Dressed Challenge was going to take on a little bit of a different feel. I worked on the Get Dressed Challenge for 12 weeks, every day. As we get ready to safely, slowly try to get back to regular or a new normal life, I wanted to make sure that we could all have some fashion fun, but also give us all some grace. The Get Dressed Challenge is now What We Wore Wednesday. Still the fashion and fun, and a new logo on the way, but with a few tweaks.

Thursday





While the name changed, none of the fun and fashion changed stayed the same. I do have the Best news this week, we have our first gentleman that joined us! He gets to go first.

Brian


Shannon







Peggy


Rachel








Jennifer S



Michele N




HJ



Susanne


Jacqueline




Stephanie T


Stephanie F


I think that What We Wore Wednesday is a Good pivot from the Get Dressed Challenge. It does still bring me Joy to see these ladies and what we all wore during the week. The fact that a guy joined in...the Best!

Hope you are having the Best week so far. I will see you back here on Friday for Friday Favorites!







2 comments

  1. Love your leopard scarf Patty- it's on point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leopard scarf goes with everything doesn't it. You picked a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.