Get Dressed Challenge Week 5


Wow! Welcome to week five of the Get Dressed Challenge. I cannot believe we have been at this for five weeks and how many beautiful women have jumped in as well! Let's get to this.

Still coming up with a lot of options for jeans and cargos, but I did sneak in a pair of leggings at the end of last week. I did dress up those leggings a little bit.


This is a perfect example of shopping in my closet last week. This cable knit poncho has been a Good option to grab for many years. I knew it was going to rain later in the week so I took the Get Dressed Challenge outside to highlight this pink staple with jeans.



I had been wearing a lot of blue denim lately and I typically wear this cardigan and shell with dark blue denim. I mixed it up by adding in white denim jeans and it gave it a lighter look.


Friday it the weather wasn't Good so I just wanted to grab a pair of leggings and some athleisure. These are the Best leggings at a really Good price point. They are just my favorite. I wanted to dress things up a little so I added in this camo scarf that I am totally obsessed with. This scarf totally changes the look of any outfit. You can find it here.


Monday I was totally feeling the vacation vibes with a chill in the air. I wait straight for a Sail to Sable sweater and cargo pants with my lightship basket necklace that I totally love. I purchased it at one of the beach towns we visit in Delaware years ago and it just says vacation to me.

Now that I showed you my outfits for last week, are you ready for the beautiful women who joined me in getting dressed this week? This is really the Best part of this challenge.

Jennifer S

Jennifer is just slaying it every day. She has an office job, a ceramic business and is a fitness instructor. Here she is dressed in a really cool workout tank.

Kelley


Kelley's cute spring clothes were begging to be worn, so she is video call ready in this black and white blouse and classic black blazer.

Rachel


Rachel joined me in pink last Wednesday. Pink is just the Best color for spring. 

Shannon


Shannon is spring perfect in this coral colored top and on trend circle necklace. Ready for video calls and distance learning support.

Stephanie



Stephanie is doing the Get Dressed Challenge her way, by getting dressed and helping bring babies into this world. Hair curled and cute mask of the day. Loving the Dr. Seuss theme this week.



Susanne


Combining a cute Lilly dress with a Lilly mask, Susanne is staying safe and looking cute at the same time.

Aren't these women beautiful? Looking chic during the quarantine. If you want to join us next week feel free to tag me on Facebook or Instagram or send me an email at goodbetterbestfood@gmail.com and I will happily add you in next week.

See you back here tomorrow for What's Up Wednesday.



2 comments

  1. I’m Still crushing on your pink cable knit poncho from Top it Off. Cannot wait to reschedule my trip to shop!! Years ago I carried their belts with Lilly’s Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pink poncho- it would look great with your white jeans too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.