April Monthly Musing Topics for Thursday 4/30


Hey there Besties! This Thursday is the last day of the month so I hope you will join Holly and me for Monthly Musings. In April we are talking Spring and Summer Fashion. A really Good topic we could all use right now. Are you wearing your cute outfits or are you athleisure chic? I hope you will join us to either link up your blog on this topic or as a reader...or both!

We will see you back here on Thursday for Monthly Musings.  I think I am going to move the Get Dressed Challenge to Tuesday this week so I can hit What's Up Wednesday and then I will be back on Friday for Friday Favorites. Whew!

Stay well Besties

4 comments

  1. Sounds so fun! I actually don't own a single Lily Pulitzer thing or white jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join us on Thursday and answer our fun questions. We would love to have you!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.