What I am Podcasting Lately

Image result for Heather stillufsen commute

Hey there Besties! I am here today to talk about something fun that is part of my everyday life, podcasts. I was a little late to the podcast game and have only really been listening to podcasts for about the last four years. Much like all of my interests, if you have been around Good Better Best for even a minute, it will probably not come as a surprise to you that my taste in podcasts are all over the map. Because I know a lot of us are always looking for a Good podcast, I have listed some of the podcasts I have been listening to lately and those that are my permanent favorites list.

Entertainment--Rated G

Hallmark Channel's Bubbly Sesh

Podcasts Logo

I was a fan of Jacks and Shawl even before they became the official podcast of the Hallmark Channel. I was even a guest on their pod last spring right before they became Hallmark official. These ladies love Hallmark as much as I do and they are always upbeat and a Good option when you need a Hallmark lift. 


Cozy Cabin

This podcast launched a few months ago and these ladies are very sweet and very funny. They love the Hallmark Channel too and are always making up a cozy treat to go along with the movies.

Entertainment Rated Probably PG-13

Bitch Sesh



This is my favorite podcast of all time. Casey and Danielle make me laugh out loud with their love and snark on all things Bravo. I have been to their live show twice and this year we all bought VIP tickets. If you love Bravo and don't mind a little colorful language in your podcast...this is for you.

Watch What Crappens

Ben and Ronnie are another Good option for all of you Bravo lovers.  They will do a full episode on one show so they really do a deep Bravo dive. This is also not for little ears.

Rose Pricks

Ronnie from Watch What Crappens also co-hosts another pod with Stephanie Wilder Taylor where they breakdown each episode of The Bachelor. Like many of us, the find the total hilarity in this show that is now 39 seasons in. 


News/Smarter Things

When you are a ready for a little news or less entertainment related here are some other podcasts I loving these days.

Catch and Kill


Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators

I mentioned on this site before that I am kinda of intrigued by Ronan Farrow. I think he did an amazing job breaking the Harvey Weinstein story and was very brave. With the journalism profession taking a beating by some people lately, this is why Good journalism matters. This podcast is fascinating and on the top of my lists.

Rise

When I need a lift especially in the self-esteem department, there is no one Better for me than Rachel Hollis. I am a big fan of her books and totally feel like she is speaking to me when I listen to her Rise podcast. It's really Good for business and also the business of you!

Ganster Capitalism

Speaking of obsession, I am kind of obsessed with Operation Varsity Blues aka the college admissions scandal. Gangster Capitalism really breaks down what happened with this scandal. 

There are some others that I listen to when I am waiting for new episodes of my favorites as I spend a lot of time in my car, but they are not my go-tos. So help a Bestie out and leave your favorite podcasts or recent discoveries in the comments below.

I will see you back here tomorrow for Friday favorites. 



4 comments

  1. Hi Patty, it’s your dear old friend of 25 years, Laura ( currently residing in LA with a son getting ready to graduate HS 😢). My favorite podcast are: Enty Lawyer ( deep celebrity dives), Disgraceland ( deep dives rock n roll or as host Jake Brennan says “ Rock stars doing bad things and getting away with it), The Shrink Next Door, Dear John, American Scandal, The Mysterious Mr Epstein, The 27 Club, John Solomon Reports and Fame is a Bitch. I listen to a ton of podcast while gardening and knitting. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll be binging on all of these recs! I’m either in the same 3-5ish mike loop or I’m driving at least an hour each way to get to civilization aks Trader Joe’s, Nordstrom, Whole Foods, my salon Sam Johns, or VV/LP My Top two are The Squad Life and Self Made by Jessica Herrin our CEO @StellaDot I was really missing out until I jumped on the podcast magic carpet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I will check those out! Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  3. Hey Laura! Thanks for leaving these recommendations. I am going to check some of these out. I also loved Dirty John and we watched the series on Bravo.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.