Monthly Musings February 2020: Luck




Hey there Besties! Whew this is a week, but I am taking a break to join my friend Holly for our new link up Monthly Musings. As we head into March, today we are talking about luck. Ready to talk all things luck and March? I know I am.

1) Do you believe in luck?

Yes, I do. Mostly I believe that it is our guardian angel helping us out and that it is really God helping us out. 

2) Do have a lucky person or charm?

I actually don't, but a very weird coincidence is that everytime I haerd Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville in the morning, I have a monumentially bad day. This has been happening for over 20 years, so I avoid that song in the morning at all costs. This is the opposite of luck for me. 

3) Do you play the lottery? Buy scratch tickets?

Not regularly, but if the jackpot is really big then I will absolutely buy $5 or $10 worth of tickets. 

4) Would you rather be lucky or smart?

I think b.oth are important.

5) Have you ever won anything?

I have won several Vera Bradley purses at bunco. I never win the money but I always seem to win the purse. The Best thing I have ever won was a trip to Cabo San Lucas at gala about 15 years ago through a raffle. 

6) Who is the luckiest person you know?

This is a hard one. I see a lot of people around me have Good luck. 

7) Will you be wearing green on St.Patrick's Day?

Well, my name is Patty...so yes I will be wearing green.

8) Green beer or green bagels?

Well, since I am gluten free, neither for me!

9) Do you make any fun food for St. Patrick's Day?

Actually, I don't make any fun St. Patrick's Day food.

10) St. Patrick's Day--go our or stay in?

My years of going out on St. Patrick's Day are long over! I had my fun in my youth...maybe a little too much fun.

Thanks for joining us today. I hope you will link up, visit other blogs here and make comments. Wishing you the Best luck in March!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment

  1. That Jimmy Buffet song story gave me chills- don't blame you at all for avoiding it- eek! Thanks for being the best blogging partner and especially for holding down the fort last week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.