Friday Favorites: Badger Organic, Two Hallmark Movie Reviews

Image result for heather stillufsen thanksgiving

Whew this week.  It was such a mush...the only word I can think of. The kids had two days off last week and we only have two days of school/work next week so it feels like everything is smashed into this week. Taking a breath and giving you just a few Friday Favorites today. As always,  I am linking up with ErikaAndreaNarci to share what is bringing me Joy this week. 

1) Badger Cuticle Care


Badger Cuticle Care, Soothing Shea Butter - .75 oz

With the colder weather coming in, it has taken a beating on my hands. My cuticles are especially dry and a little ragged. I picked up two tins of this cuticle cream and it is magic. 


The cuticles on my thumbs were really peeling pretty badly and just a few applications of this today and it is just about healed. The fact that it's organic makes it even Better

2)  Christmas Under the Stars

media-article-asset

So two, yes two Hallmark movies are making my Friday Favorites list this week. The first one is Christmas Under the Stars with Autumn Reeser and Jesse Metcalfe. While I am a big Autumn Reeser fan, I don't always love Jesse Metcalfe. I did love this movie. This movie is a total delight. There is a story of all kinds of families, those that are blood and those that are born in love and friendship. Clem might be the Best Hallmark character ever. He is wise and sweet. The story of Julie and her son...get your tissues ready.

I am also really there for something we are seeing this Hallmark season, the sweet hand hold. It replaces the near kiss, and I love it.

One final thought...Autumn Reeser....hair goals.

3) A Godwink Christmas: Made for Love

media-article-asset

I love the original Godwink Christmas movie that was on last year. It was in my top two Hallmark movies of 2018 and I have to watch it every time it's on. I was trying to decide which one I liked Better and you know what...I am not going to choose...I am going to love them both. 

There are parts of Godwink Christmas: Made for Love that really hit home for me and you will probably know it when you see it. There is a scene with Kathie Lee Gifford that just really hit me in my heart and reminded me so much of my own health journey. Again, you will know it when you see it. 

media-article-asset

 We watched it tonight after Hockey Guy had a big test. It was his high school placement test and all he wanted to do after school was grab some Mexican take out and watch this movie. It was viewing number two for me but it brought me Joy to hang with him and 
watch this sweet movie. 

So I only have three favorites this week. ICYMI I did a Good post on my Best Thanksgiving tips yesterday. You can find it here

Speaking of Thanksgiving, next Thursday is the last Thursday of the month so it would normally be Thankful Thursdays. Holly and I were chatting and I am just going to put the link up on Monday for a week of Gratitude. If you blog about Thanksgiving or  Gratitude next week, feel free to link up with us. 

Have a Good weekend Besties

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to watch those two movies now Patty-thanks for the reviews...yes to a week of gratitude next week...have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start watching the Hallmark movies. (and less Dynasty...LOL) My son said KLG was behind him at a stop light the other day (she's living in Nashville most of the time these days). He said she really talks with her hands. HA! I knew that from watching her on morning TV. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.