Thankful Thursdays --All Things June



Ah June. So many things brought me Joy in June. Holly and I provide prompts and themes for each month but we also are all about the free styling too. In June I am going combine the prompted themes from above but then also share a whole bunch of things that I am so very grateful for this month.

-The end of school. I have mentioned before that school can be harder for Hockey Guy than it is for others because he has dyslexia and other learning differences. This last term he got in a really Good groove and ended the year pretty strong. I think he has a sense now of how to work with his accommodations and what he needs to do well. 


-Speaking of school, I am so very grateful that he is surrounded by love and support in his school. People who truly know him and love him. They push him when needed and nurture him when he is having a bad day. They celebrate him and others and truly live their faith.

-It wouldn't be the end of school without a big, old fashioned last day of school party. I was thankful to be part of this group that we love like extended family. I was also so very thankful to be able to have an afternoon just to glide a little.

-I am so very grateful to have this guy in my life. We celebrated fourteen years of marriage this month. It seems like we have always been together. If you want to know a little more about us as a couple you can check out this post.


-June is all about dads. I know for some people this day can be difficult and I just want to virtually hug all of you that struggle on this day. I am very, very grateful to have my own Good dad, a Good father in law and that Running Daddy is the Best dad.

-I am also so very grateful that my foot injury is healing well. While it is not broken, I still did a number on it. I am lucky that I have a Good doctor and that my dear friend is the Best physical therapist.  

-I am also so very grateful for real, relaxing weekends. We can all sleep in a little bit and chill in the mornings. It really helps set up for a Better week.

That is my gratitude round up for June. Be sure to check out some of the other great blogs that link up with Holly and me. Remember, there is always something to be grateful for.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

8 comments

  1. LOVE this post- you are truly blessed my friend! Happy 14th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so glad your foot injury is healing. Wishing you a happy belated Anniversary. You 2 are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. I am so very truly blessed. Appreciate you taking the time to stop by and comment.

      Delete
  4. I love this post and will have to join the link up in July! I meant to email you, we had the BEST time in DC and ate at both Clyde's and Crystal City Sports Pub. Thank you SO MUCH for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, would love to have you link up in July. Last Thursday of the month. So glad you had fun in DC and enjoyed the restuarants! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Happy 4th.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.