Get Ready to Talk About Love


Happy Friday! I don't have a real Friday Favorites today because I am putting all of my creative energy into coming up with ideas with my girls for our table for the school auction tomorrow night. 

Today is just a quick post today to remind my fellow bloggers and readers that coming up this Thursday, February 28 is Thankful Thursday with Patty and Holly. For February we are focusing on all kinds of love. Love for your true love, your kids, your family, your besties, your work family, or your furry friends...it all counts for this one.


Whether you are a writer or a reader or both, Holly and I look forward to having you join us on Thursday. To see what we were thankful for in January click here

Have a Good weekend everyone!

2 comments

  1. Looks fun! And I hope the auction goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Patty- I wish you the best of luck tomorrow night! Have a blast. I have to miss our next linkup because we will be in Punta Cana :( Just know I am grateful for you and that the blogging world brought us together!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.