Better Way to Gift Your Coffee Gift Cards



We are getting so close to Christmas! I am sprinting to the finish and was working on my gift cards this weekend. Like all of us, I give coffee gifts cards this time of year. I am one of those people who doesn't think that a coffee gift card is a boring gift. I for one always need a $10 coffee card...right!  Over the years I have created a Better way to dress up the gifting part of the gift card. Since every year when I get the supplies for the gift cards the barista tells me "that is such a Good idea" I decided to share it with you all today.


Instead of just putting a coffee card in an envelope, when I purchase the cards, I ask the clerk for enough of the holiday cups and lids to put the gift cards in and easily dress them up. When I purchased the cards early Saturday morning the barista told me that she didn't have envelopes for them and I said "that's ok...because I am going to ask you for small holiday cups to put them in." She said what a cute idea!" I told her "Right!"

Here is what you need to dress up your coffee gift cards:

-Gift card
-Small coffee cup with lid
-Basket filler or tissue paper
-Ribbon
-Clear treat bags



I always use shredded basket filler in the cups I do. Pop the lids on after you fill them. Put them in a clear plastic treat bag and tie with a ribbon.



Even though wrapping is one of my least favorite elf tasks, I do think these come out pretty cute! I don't even consider this really wrapping. 

Let's keep the holiday conversation going.  What Good wrapping or gifting ideas do you have? Share them in the comments below. 

7 comments

  1. Adorable Patty- love it- awesome idea- Merry Merry! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun gift wrap idea! Thank you! I'm remembering this for next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally do it! It's such a Good way to dress up the cards. Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

      Delete
  3. What a cute idea!! I will try this for my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think and how you put your own twist on these. Happy holidays and thanks for taking the time to read and comment.

      Delete
  4. That's a really good idea- I should get a bunch of those re-usable Starbucks cups for that.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.