Friday Favorites: Prosecco Pong, Spiderman, Moto Jackets, Birthdays and CMA Fest

This week week kind flew by. Friday is here so that means today I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday favorites. Here's what I am finding Joy in this week.

1) Prosecco Pong:

I saw this a few days ago and it just gave me so much Joy. This would be so Good for a Bachelorette or Girls Night.




2) Spiderman Homecoming:

I mentioned a few weeks ago that we were getting caught up on our summer movies. Last week I took Friday off and in the afternoon Hockey Guy wanted to see Spiderman Homecoming. I am not going to lie, this was probably not my first choice of a movie and I have not seen the three other Spiderman movies. So I am not sure if it was the luxury of seeing a movie at 3 p.m. on a Friday, something I probably have not done in over 15 years, but I thought it was really Good. What made the whole experience even Better was we saw the movie at one of the theaters that has the power reclining seats. It is going to be very hard to see a movie now at another theater once I saw Spiderman in full recline. Next time maybe I won't be so exhausted and can try some of the wine that they also offer at this theater.


Image result for spider-man: homecoming

3) Fall Fashion Preview: Moto Jacket

The moto jacket is still very key for fall and a Good staple to have your closet. Here are some options in knit, faux suede and faux leather if you want to add a moto jacket to your wardrobe:


               Kut from the Kloth              BB Dakota                                 Caslon 
                  faux suede                                      faux suede                                 knit-lots of color options



                                   Catherine Malandrino            Blank NYC
                                           faux leather                                        faux leather--four color options

4) Happy Birthday Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy had a birthday this week. He got together with his cousins and a few friends this weekend for a little Ninja Warrior style trampolining. We had a totally cool cupcake cake that afternoon in the shape of hockey sticks. On his actual birthday we once again went to the adventure park for obstacle courses and zip lining. While it is probably what I would choose to do on my birthday, it brings him Joy and that is all that matters. I am happy to report that the obstacle that I fell on last year, and then hung like a pinata in my harness until the guide got me down, I totally aced this time. It was a Good feeling.


Hockey stick cake

Adventure Park

Adventure Park Climbing

5) CMA Fest:

As part of celebrating all things Hockey Guy, we did catch most of CMA Fest that featured all of our favorite acts. It was a Good way to wind down the night and we were all loving the music especially Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt, and Florida Georgia Line. Pure Joy.

Continuing to send Best wishes to all of the teachers and kids heading back to school this week. To all of the moms whose kids are going to school for the first time or heading to college, they will do great because you have done such a Good job getting them there.

2 comments

  1. I totally need the Prosecco Pong! Have a great weekend! Hope you can stop by my blog today =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prep Obsessed has the Prosecco Pong here: https://www.prepobsessed.com/products/prosecco-pong-ships-in-1-2-weeks

    Have a Good weekend and thank you for stopping by and commenting.

    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.