Friday Favorites-Rose, Best Lipstick, Shark Week and Odd Mom Out


Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday favorites. Here's what I am finding Joy in this week.

1) Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Rose Petal

Do you ever buy a lipstick and leave it in a purse and then find it about three months later? Well that is what I did with Bobbi Brown's Rose Petal. I found this in one of my spring purses that I have not used in a while. The texture of the Creamy Lip Colors is the Best and this shade of pink is very soft and perfect for summer. I have been wearing it all week. Welcome back Rose Petal!






2) My Lupus Drug Will Be Available An Injectable:

I have talked a little here about my struggle with lupus and that I have to go to the hospital every month to get an infusion (IV) of medicine. Late last week the FDA approved my medicine as an injection. This means that instead of going to the hospital every month and sitting for 3 hours while my medicine is administered, I could take the same drug via injection once a week at home. Do I really want to give myself a shot? Not really but the whole process will be so much Better for me if I am a candidate for the injection method. This was really Good news for me and the lupus community. You can read more here.

3) Shark Week:

We rolled straight from Hallmark Channel's Christmas Keepsake Week right into Shark Week. Running Daddy and Hockey Guy are super excited and I will watch some of it, but some of it is a little too much to take. I do love sharks especially hammerheads.


The Good Films film thegoodfilms shark week step brothers GIF

4) Rose with Barbecue:

Sunday night we had ribs for dinner, which is a skill I am mastering and we are all loving ribs this summer. When we were at the Mount Vernon Wine Festival this spring we were told that dry rose goes really well with barbecue. We picked up two bottles of the Vin Gris from Chateau Morrisette in the spring and broke one out for the ribs on Sunday.  The result..rose with barbecue is the Best!

5) Odd Mom Out: 

Running Daddy and I love this show. It's highly inappropriate and it's funny because so much of it is true. We love that it is only 30 minutes as we are often so tired at night but since it isn't a whole hour we can get through it before we fall asleep. When it first aired two years ago I didn't think I was going to like it but I have been hooked on Odd Mom Out since the first episode. While this is a totally adult show, it's always up for a Good laugh.

Image result for odd mom out

These are my Favorites for the week. Hope everyone has a Good weekend.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.