Friday Favorites: April 28





Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci ,  AndreaAmanda, Bright on a Budget, Della Devoted, Cup of Tea and By BMG for Friday favorites and sharing with you the things that I am finding Joy in this week.

1) J. Crew Factory Jackie Cardigan: Coming home from our Easter Break trip we made a quick stop at the outlets, basically just to Vineyard Vines and J Crew. I picked up two of the Jackie cardigans as they were on major sale and I need a couple of classic cardigans to round out my spring wardrobe. I chose the bright green and also the pink. I wrote the bright green over a sleeveless dress for work yesterday and it was the perfect pop of color.



2) Sing!: One of the days we had off Hockey Guy and I decided to rent Sing! because we wanted to see this around Christmas and with our hockey schedule we just never made it to the theater. This movie is fantastic and we may have watched it three times in a row. What is funnier than singing shrimp, pigs, gorillas, porcupines and mice? I particularly love the grocery story scene with the music from the Gypsy Kings!
Image result for Sing!

3) Oil Diffuser: Since we have benefitted so much from the essential oil diffuser that Running Daddy bought me for Valentine's Day, I have been thinking about getting one for my office. I bought an office diffuser this week and I do think it is helping. I chose lemon and lavender oil as my basic oils for work and think that I am benefitting from their use.

4) Kiehl's Facial Wash: This week I switched back to the Kiehl's Calendula Facial Wash  as the weather is getting warmer and my skin tends to be oily especially in summer. In the winter I was using Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser and it was the perfect balance. I find these two cleansers to be the Best.


Ultra Facial Cleanser    Calendula Cleanser

Since we are getting back from Easter Break these are just a few things I am finding Joy in this week.

Below is a recap of my April posts in case you missed any this month.

Friday Favorites April 7
Good Better Best Holiday Flashback 
Workin' It-Spring Cleaning 
Friday Favorites April 14 
Best Spring Fashion for Men with Bonobos
What's Up Wednesday April 2017

Hope you have had the Best April!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.