Friday Favorites: Best of 2019

Image result for heather stillufsen happy new year"

Why hello 2020! Glad to see you on this first Friday. It's time for Friday Favorites with ErikaAndreaNarci, and today we are looking back at the Best posts of 2019. These are the most read posts from last year. Was one of these your favorite?

5) Sewing Down South Party




In late September, Running Daddy, our friend and I had VIP tickets to the pillow party with Craig Conover of Southern Charm and his Sewing Down South venture. He was super sweet and spent a lot of time with everyone. We remain #TeamCraig. You can read all about the party here


4) Friday Favorites July 19


episode 7 GIF by The Bachelorette

In this Friday Favorites post, I covered everything from summer hair, to The Bachelorette and Luke P, to Trader Joe's finds to a little Southern Charm update. 

3) Friday Favorites May 31

Coming in at number 3 is yet another Friday Favorites. This post covered more Trader Joe's finds, the Best concealer and how I was blessed by my friends. You can even find blessings when you are in an orthopaedic boot.



2) What's Up Wednesday May 2019

This was my second most popular post and the most read What's Up Wednesday of the year. I covered easy dinner items for the end of the school year and the fun summer shows I was watching.

1) Friday Favorites June 7

And the number one post of 2019 was this Friday Favorites. This hodge podge of a post covered everything from a light summer cocktail to Cookie Monster on Waze. For the record, Cookie is still my voice on Waze!




There are the most popular posts of 2019. I have some new ideas ready for 2020 and hope to make this the Best year yet for Good Better Best

I also want to take a moment to thank all of the Besties who stop by here to read and share. It means the world to me and the growth this site has had over the last three years is just humbling. I know there are so many wonderful blogs out there so I appreciate each and every one of you who stops by here. I am always open to new ideas and suggestions. Feel free to leave them in the comments or send them to me directly at GoodBetterBestFood@gmail.com

If you never want to miss a post, make sure you subscribe and Good Better Best Food will arrive in your email inbox every time I post. 

Cheers to 2020 Besties

1 comment

  1. Happy New Year Patty! Yes these were some of my favorite posts of yours too! I am cracking up that you still have the Cookie Monster voice on Waze- hysterical! Looking forward to another year of blogging together :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.