Better Beauty with Beautycounter Part Two: Review and Looks



Today I have part two of my piece on Better Beauty with Beautycounter. In part one, I interviewed my friend Amy Mac to introduce you to the company. Today I will be showing you the looks I creacted with Beautycounter and reviewing the products. Get ready for a lot of close-ups of my face, which is not totally something I am sure comfortable with! In full disclosure, my friend Amy Mac gifted me some products to review, but as always, all opinions are my own.


The Products

In general, I have super sensitive skin. A lot of products irritate my skin that don't bother other people. I breakout really easily and there is literally only one mascara out there that I can use because every other one makes my eyes itch or even swell. I can also have a lot of trouble with lip products due to my health conditions, so many lip products dry out my lips. I am really please to say that I didn't have any of these issues with the Beautycounter products I tried.

Amy gifted me with the Radiant All Over Bronzer in Dune, the Velvet Eyeshadow Palette in Classic, and the Sheer Lipstick in Twig and then I also purchased the Sheer Lipstick in Plum







As you all know, I am a lipstick girl and I thought the Beautycounter lipstick was a really Good product. It is very moisturizing and one that I would purchase on my own again. The colors are creamy and long lasting with a hint of vanilla.

The eye palette gives lots of options. I also thought they stayed on really well. The one bit of caution is that they are highly pigmented so I would go easy on application or else they can be too intense.

I am not much of a bronzer person. I think some of that is growing up in the 80's when people wore a lot of bad bronzer that made them look like a barbecued potato chip. When Amy said she was sending a bronzer, I was kind of nervous. This bronzer is actually a Good product. It was much lighter than I thought it would be and gave just a hint of color. It is not a product I would use every day but is great for running errands or hockey practice when you want just a hint of color with some lip balm. I also had no irritation with this product.

All in all, I think Beautycounter has some of the Best options in the clean beauty game. The colors are modern and seems like a quality beauty line. I also think that so far, Beautycounter is a Good option for sensitive skin.

The Looks

Ok, here is where I go a little out of my comfort zone where you are about to see a bunch of extreme close ups of my face featuring the Beautycounter products.












If you are intersted in cleaning up your beauty routine, Beautycounter is a really Good option. Amy can help you find the right products for your skin and the looks you want on her website here.  Thank you Amy for introducing me to these products. 


2 comments

  1. GREAT color palette on you Patty! Those eye shadows are my shades too- love them- what do you think so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definetly a fan of the product so far and will be purchasing Beautycounter in the future. I love the lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.