Thankful Thursdays-Love Wins


It's the last Thursday of the month, so it's time for our new link up Thankful Thursdays. Holly can't be part of this month so I am flying solo on the hosting gig. So happy you can join us.

I have been thinking about this topic a lot and today it is taking a different tone that I thought it would originally. Over the past year, I have felt that my heart was more full but had more capacity at the same time. For some reason I feel like I can and want to love deeper and bigger. Not just for the loves in my house and my family but also for those around our community and my friends. I can't quite put my finger on why I feel this way, but I do.


I am starting to wonder if getting rid of some negative situations in my life and surrounding myself with people who lift me up, believe in me and only want the Best for me has allowed more love to win in my heart. Did exiting certain situations and figuring out who my real champions are make more room in my heart and allow me to love more deeply? 

I feel like I literally love more in my feelings, my actions, and my words. My heart feels warmer and bigger and I feel as though I have a Better understanding of how I serve my people and even God himself. 

I am so thankful for this ability to love deeper. I feel that this love has been able to shield me when things don't go my way or when I have to encounter those around me that try to be negative or don't have my Best interests at heart (we all have those people don't we).

In the end, I believe love wins. When there is more room in your life and in your heart for all the Good, there is less room and time for the petty bad stuff. When you love big, it's just contagious and I am going to work really hard to keep the love winning.





Feel free to add your link here or visit the other bloggers below.

Inlinkz Link Party


2 comments

  1. Thank you for running the linkup!! I love your message about loving bigger and deeper. My link is from a couple of weeks ago, but I hope also conveys that love wins out in every situation!! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for covering Thankful Thursday Patty- I LIVE for these posts- you always nail it on the head. Avoiding the negative relationships/drama/things that such out the happiness has been my mantra over the last few years and why I always try to "Follow The Joy"

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.