Show and Tell Tuesdays: Go to Recipes

Show and Tell Tuesday Graphic 2017

Today I am linking up again with Andrea from MomFessionals who hosts a link up where we show and tell you something. This week the topic is our go to recipes.

Since Good Better Best's roots were first as a food only blog this link up is right in my wheel house. For my go to recipes, I decided to choose an old favorite, a new favorite and one that doesn't even involve real cooking. What could be Better than that?



Old Favorite: Chicken Sausage with Spinach and Toasted Polenta

So even though the link to this recipe says that I posted this in April 2017, this recipe was actually my very first post ever in Good Better Best back in 2010. For some reason when I upgraded my site this April, this recipe posted as a new recipe.

I can tell you while my photography back in 2010 may not have been Good, I am pretty sure this photo was shot on a Blackberry (RIP Blackberry, you never let me down), this is one of my Best recipes. This meal is light, healthy and I am at the point where I can make this in about 18 minutes. We probably have this every other week and we never get sick of it.


New Favorite: Black Bean and Corn Baked Chicken Tacos



I am very late to the baked chicken taco party, but I am glad I got there. Since this recipe starts in the crock pot, it is super easy and so Good for those busy nights. You will want to file this one away for when school starts back up or if you are a swim team family this summer. 

The Best part...I even gave you a recipe at the end of this post  for sheet pan nachos for the next night in case you have any leftovers. Cook once, eat twice. 

No Cook Favorite: Tomato, Mozzarella, and Pesto salad

This one is so easy and I basically buy everything from Costco. This really Good if you are short on time, need a quick salad or don't really feel like cooking.


Slice a large package of grape tomatoes in half and place in a bowl. Add one large log of fresh mozzarella cut into small pieces into the bowl with about three tablespoons of the Costco prepared pesto and stir. 

So there you have it, three of my Best go to recipes. Share with me your go to recipes in the comment section below.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.