Dijon White Wine Salad Dressing-A Good Better Best Simply Good Recipe

I decided to include some recipes that are not a whole meal but can be used to make all types of Good Better Best dishes...I am calling them Simply Good.  This salad dressing is amazing and so easy

Because I am growing increasingly weirded out by salad dressing and all of the unpronounceable ingredients in most commercial dressings.  I am trying to make salad dressing as much as possible.  Here is a new one that I came up with that is so yummy.  I think you could even use this on grilled chicken, fish and vegetables.  Last night we used this as a basic salad dressing.

2 Tbs low fat mayo
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup Dijon mustard ( I used Trader Joe's)
2 Tbs white wine
1 clove of garlic
sea salt and pepper to taste

Place all items in a blender and blend until smooth.  I used my Magic Bullet to do this and it was a snap.

Enjoy the Best Food!
Patty

No comments

Powered by Blogger.